And Then There Was A Lego Robin Brickheadz

0 Comments
My friend Allen Ang got me a belated birthday gift, the Lego Brickheadz of Robin from the Lego Batman Movie. Thinking through the history of gifts that I have received, this was probably the only one time that I received something that is directly related to my name. And we all know that Robin (in any versions of Batman) kicks ass!


The image above was taken with the M.Zuiko 25mm F1.8 lens, and that bokeh was truly delicious!




I love colorful things. This Brickheadz Robin serves as a perfect prop for testing specific camera features, or simply the beautiful prop for the products that I was shooting. The first task that I had for the Lego Brickheadz was using it to test the newly compatible in camera focus stacking feature for M.Zuiko 12-100mm F4 PRO lens on the E-M1 Mark II, which I have blogged about here in Ming Thein's site. I have also brought the mini Robin around with me, and got some of my friends to pose with it!


Warren (in above pic) was visiting KL for the past weekend and we had a quick catch up session, where I brought him to eat some fried chicken and waffles thing for brunch. He was wearing a shirt with a huge Batman logo in the middle, so I thought why not place the Brickheadz Robin right in front of that?


The chicken and waffles from LOKL Cafe, right in the middle of the city. A little too unhealthy since I was watching what I ate but hey, once in a while, an indulgence can't do any harm. This odd combination was the perfect comfort food that fits any scenario, and filling enough for big eaters like myself. Why is fried chicken so unhealthy? God is cruel, that's why.


The coffee was mine, but the cake was not. Oh and the Robin in the middle. It is strange typing my own name so many times in one blog entry.


I have got some interesting shoots lined up in March and I just cannot wait to dive right in, have some shutter action and share the images with you guys. As usual, most photography related articles will be published on Ming Thein's site so be sure to check that place out from time to time as well. Also, heads up for those who wants to find me in Kuching, I am coming home end of this month as well, so more shutter therapy will happen in my own home turf.




No comments: