Thursday, September 20, 2012

Zuikoholics Also Reviews Olympus M.Zuiko 60mm F2.8 Macro

Just to divert your attention to dear friends at Zuikoholics Malaysia, which Olympus has kindly loaned them the new M.Zuiko 60mm F2.8 macro lens for testing as well. They will publish their own full review of the lens too. For now they have released a teaser. Do pay them a visit and say hi !!





I shall be releasing my full review in one or two day's time, I have almost completed writing my Part 1. I can't wait to publish it !! 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Robin for featuring our blog in your infamous site for this 4/3 and m4/3 community...!

    We are very honored...!

    Can't wait to see your review...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin for sharing out the teaser. It was done by Jaa who also composed the jingle himself.

    I still not fully recovered and generally the wrtite up development is rather slow, but also excited to see tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Capin and Amir. Waiting for the full review to be published tomorrow. I am sure you guys have done a great job !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm quite excited about this lens! I've heard from an online underwater camera store that it's expected to be $499US. Works out a lot cheaper than the 45mm from Panasonic if it's true. Any idea on pricing, relative to the Panasonic unit? I know the actual cost will vary country to country, but I'm hoping the relative cost from it's rivals will be similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The official pricing is not out yet, but it is definitely much cheaper than the Panasonic macro lens.

      Delete